We have a range of hire equipment available for your next adventure. The range includes Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, Trangia Stoves and Backpacks.
Camping gear for hire:
- 3 person dome tent: Features a front vestibule for extra storage. Suitable for car camping in Tasmania, but not recommended for use in snow.
Bushwalking gear for hire:
- 3 person hiking tent: 3kg hiking tent with alloy poles. Suitable for hiking in Tasmania but not recommended for use in snow.
- Trangia stove: Methylated spririt burner, 2 pots and a frying pan. Suitable for all temperatures in Tasmania.
- Sleeping bag: 2kg synthetic bag, rated to -5ºC. Inner sheet sold separately.
- Sleeping mat: Self inflating, full length.
- Backpack: 65-80L with adjustable harness.
No bookings required. Apply in-store with a valid ID.
All charges for hire equipment are payable in advance. Bonds are refunded on the return of our equipment in a clean, dry and undamaged condition.
Equipment can only be collected from and returned to our Tent City store at 60 Elizabeth Street Launceston during our trading hours.